2013/08/27

SIMPLE APP BLUEPRINT REVIEW

SIMPLE APP BLUEPRINT REVIEW

Not only have I come up with the software platform to create mobile apps, I've also taken the painstaking time to unlock the secrets of promoting apps and making money from them. That's what you'll discover in The Simple App Blueprint which includes the 3 components below...
 

In this first component, you’ll get access to the step-by-step video training of how to get started making money from simple apps. With this system...
You don't need to have a website.
You don't need to be a programmer.
You don't even need to be a Guru or have any kind of brand!

Here are the 4 steps...
Step #1: Choosing your app's niche market.
In this chapter, I'll share with you how to decide of what niche you should get in.

Step #2: Choosing your app type.
I'll share with you what kind of pages and features you can add inside the app and where to get your content for it.

Step #3: Add monetization.
This will probably be your favorite chapter because I'm going to teach you how to monetize income from your app!

Step #4: Promoting your app.
Want to know a secret? I get new users to install my apps everyday on auto-pilot for free and this is how I'm able to generate passive income. I'll share with you my promotion secret in step #4.
 


I'm not a programmer, so obviously it's impossible for me to create apps on my own.
However, I don't need to be one at all with my app creator software platform. The coolest part is: even a newbie can use this to churn out an app quickly -- for both Apple and Android apps!
Here's an example of app created with this cutting-edge software:

The truth is: one of the biggest worries with app marketing is about getting the apps approved in the marketplace. My app example above is your solid proof that an app created using this software can be approved and listed in both the Google Play Store and Apple AppStore.

Choose your features and add your content -- you will have an app created before your eyes. Some key points you may want to know...
The software is built with an easy-to-use interface. You don't need technical know-how to use the software.
 
It includes beautifully designed templates that are optimized and ready for you to use right away to create your app. This way, you don't need to be a designer because the software has already included graphics and templates that you can use for free.
It comes with multiple navigation options which allows for more flexibility in determining how your app looks like.
MANY FEATURES! Other than adding content to your app, you can also add features like a calendar, audio player, PDF eBook, voice recorder, map, picture gallery, notes, social media, all kinds of HTML pages, In App purchase options, push notifications, RSS feeds, quiz, tell-a-friend and many more!

Do not mistake this software for those made by freelancers you've seen on freelance sites - it is absolutely not that. If you're to develop a robust software platform like this, expect to spend at least $50,000 and hire a team of professional full-time programmers.
To use this platform, it'll cost a one-time $99 setup fee and $30 monthly maintenance and hosting fee per app. However, as a special arrangement for getting the Simple App Blueprint today, I'll waive the $99 setup fee for you. On top of that, I'll also waive 6 months of the monthly fee! This means you have a savings of $279 right away -- you'll automatically get a free app license when you grab a copy of Simple App Blueprint!
Seriously, you could be proudly creating an app of your own in less than a week from today! Try it, you'll be amazed of how easy it is, even for newbies and beginners.
 


The final component is the App Development Training Guide that will teach you the secrets of creating a simple content app with no experience needed. To be more precise, I'll share with you exactly how I created mine so that you can clone my app success.

If you follow my strategy and use the same software, you'll be able to have your own apps inside both the Apple AppStore and Google Play Store to start making money as soon as possible.
Originally, sharing this entire system wasn't part of my plan. It was for my own use. I’ve come up with software that allows me to shave off months of work and save a lot of money when it comes to hiring programmers and designers to develop an app individually. Interestingly, after I started creating the apps, I started to see that the whole process is a system that can be easily duplicated.
I was excited, for myself. But then I realized that there are probably a lot of people out there who also need a software platform like this -- something that they can use to churn out app after app within just a few days. And they too want to get started with app business.
So I decided to make it available so that the app opportunity is no longer out of reach for the masses. This is such a huge opportunity, so why should it only be available to a select few just because they know how to program? I think that wasn't very fair.
With the Simple App Blueprint, not only are you getting access to our software, you're going to get the exact blueprint I use that has been proven to be profitable. It took me months of hard work and investment to learn all of these and now, it can be yours.
Honestly, I think it's very reasonable to price this system at an affordable investment of only $197, considering that you'll have access to an extremely powerful software platform to create apps without spending 50K to develop it.
I've also seen competitors charging $97 PER MONTH. However, for just $197 $97 $47, I am going to let you have full access to The Simple App Blueprint today.
I truly want to help you and this is my way of encouraging you to get started immediately.
And when the app starts making money for you during these upcoming months, you can practically cover your investment into the program.
I would encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity today while mobile app is still in its "infancy". Because once the market is saturated, you will find yourself facing stiff competition from the seasoned app creator to the college student working from his dorm room.

CLICK HERE TO THE COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment